Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Test Run

Afternoon, ladies.

This is more of a soundcheck than actual post. I don't really know if I will be writing anything here, as I have serious trouble keeping my other blog running (translationinprogress.blogspot.com and you're cordially invited). Or at least updating more frequently than once a year. Or two. Or...

... wait...

Did I just see the last update and did it say '2007'?

Anyway, this blog was originally dedicated to sex and music, two most fascinating subjects that you can blab about without having any firm background in education or experience. I might drop something here every now and then but I doubt if anyone would actually read it, since blogs that haven't been updated in three (THREE!) years usually become more or less obsolete.

Still, I could use it as a bingstead for random thoughts.

No comments: